As of today, I have 2 more days at home in TN. Then, I will return to Lackland AFB in San Antonio TX, which is my permanent duty station for the next 2 years (at least). I've been home on leave to take a little break and also do the recruiter assistance program (RAP) which is really easy... its pretty much just free non-chargable leave. Like a paid vacation.
Darryl and I have been getting the house packed and getting the wedding stuff all put together. Its been a big job, but we're slowly making a dent in our list of things-to-do before we get married and then move to San Antonio together. I will go down first so I can finish in-processing to the base and Wilford Hall Medical Center (the hospital on base that I will be working at), and in my off-time I will be looking for a place for us to live.
We are getting so excited about the wedding and finally being a married couple! Darryl gave me a ring that is just absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I will be very excited to show it off on Oct. 10! Looking forward to the date, and can't wait to see everyone!
That's all for now, and will write again soon!