Darryl and I got married on October 10th 2009. Its too bad that we had so much haze over the mountains in Gatlinburg.... but then again, it is the Smokey's. The ceremony was short, and sweet... it was beautiful. (See the pics below) We had an AWESOME reception!!! My mom and my sister Angela did so much work to make my day special. Needless to say, it wouldn't have been as great had it not been for them. Everyone just came together, and helped out where they could. My mom, my sister Angela, and my sister in law Darcy stayed late the night before getting the banquet hall decorated and ready for the reception.
My hubby and I had our first dance and it was wonderful. I feel so blessed to have a marriage with so much love. Darryl would do anything for me as I would for him.
My Dad and I had our Father Daughter dance... I'll never forget it. I pretty much danced the night away. lol I felt like a princess in my wedding gown. I just loved that dress! (I just wish it had sleeves... I am self conscience about my arms.)
Our wedding day was magical and unforgettable. We had so much fun and all the people that we love and care about were there. That made everything perfect!